Friday, June 26, 2009

Shades of grey

I believe the world is enveloped in shades of grey. Colours like black and white are sheer reflections of the colour.

Look around us and we realize the concept of good and bad is extremely subjective and relative. Do I believe in a perfect world or a perfect person or a perfect life ? According to me, its too ideal a thought to even exist .

Inside all of us lurk grey thoughts and emotions which do not surface unless we look harder. Sometimes, we do not wish to see or feel them and tend to push them under the carpet of human emotions. Many times, we do not even wish to come to terms with them. But try as we may, we cannot refuse to acknowledge or justify or even wish them away..and I think thats part of being human.

State of mind now - Restless, edgy, escapist, confused & angry with self. Above all feeling human

5 comments:

Rajni said...

Many a times one wishes to be world of Black and white but world around you make you move to into grey....... finally you end up in grey with a guilt of not being in black and white.

RustyNeurons said...

I think the colour grey is where most of us humans fit in. So, natuarally, the world is shades of grey isn't it?
Personally, I am glad we have the cover of grey - I rely on this to save myself from mindless destruction.

Aarti said...

you are right, Grey is where we all are!!!!

Hugss!!

nehasaraswt said...

very true...
i wrote someting in this line sometime back... please do have a look... http://growinginme.blogspot.com/2008/10/walkout.html

Anonymous said...

wow! and i actually read a post that is reflecting my mind at the moment... good one...!